- Use flyers to announce store openings and product launches
- Durable and lightweight paper and cardstock options
- Three coating options that complement your flyer design
Prep postcards for marketing promotions and party invitations. 100 lbs text glossy coated paper.
Hand out flyers that will captivate and sustain your customer’s attention.
Alternatively select a product type...
From promotions to parties, postcard printing is versatile and functional for personal and professional needs alike. Street marketing handouts, wedding invitations or holiday greeting cards, postcard designs can be easily customized for business and special occasions. Add mailing services with optional envelopes for a cost-effective direct mail marketing campaign.
How to Create Flyers for Your Business
Choose the right size. Before you start printing or using one of our flyer templates, it’s important to plan for the right size. Our five sizes fulfill every marketing and promotional need:
- 4" x 6" is our most popular choice among the smaller sizes. It has the same length and width as a mailable postcard.
- 4.25" x 5.5" is another standard option with the same dimensions as a small notepad.
- 5.5" x 8.5" is popular for offering half the dimensions of letter sized paper.
- 8.5" x 11" is the most popular standard size, providing enough space for a large image or graphic heavy announcement.
- 11" x 17" provides an alternative for those who need more space or need to fold their flyers for storage.